For how adorable, the skin of a newborn is about 30 % thinner than ours. This means that it can react much more sensitive to products, without forgetting that their little bodies are still getting used to the outside world.
Di conseguenza, potreste scoprire che il vostro piccolo sviluppa alcune condizioni molto comuni di cuAs a result, you may find that your little one develops some very common conditions of skin care, including the rash of diaper, milk stains, contact dermatitis, as well as dry skin. While many of these diseases pass alone, there are some ways to improve - and to make the situation of your newborn more bearable.
Here are some tips for baby skin care:
- Wash your baby regularly to keep the skin clean. For the first month only use water.
- Choose clothes made with ecological fibers such as organic cotton and Eucalyptus Fiber (Tencel), which let the skin breathe and grow without the use of pesticides or chemical products. Although often the nice clothes offered by fast fashion chains may seem super cute, it is important to remember to pay attention to the colors used for fabrics that are often toxic and harmful to the sensitive skin of the newborn. It is recommended to always use as first contact with the skin a body made of natural fibers like the fantastic Eucalyptus Bodies (Tencel) of CORA happywear.
- Aggressive laundry detergents are more likely to irritate your baby's skin, so it's better to use delicate and natural detergents for newborns.
- To avoid skin eruptions and irritation, never leave a wet or dirty diaper longer than necessary and always use a barrier cream.
- if you decide to use baby wipes, be careful if they seem to irritate your baby's skin and stop using them if they do. In any case it is advisable not to use them frequently but wash the bottom with tepid water.